Industrial Heavy Duty Ring Bearing Turntables (HDTM & HDTP)
Utilize ring-bearing turntables for placement tasks where quite heavy loads have to be rotated fast, positioned correctly, and at which large border loading are anticipated.
There are two main sorts of heavy duty ring bearing turntables: non-powered and powered. Two sorts of platforms can be found for each one of those types: regular and higher capacity strengthened.
Use standard programs for applications where loading supply is even and higher advantage loading isn’t anticipated. Industrial Turntables are used in material handling industry.
Use augmented platforms when loading isn’t evenly dispersed, higher border loading is anticipated, and stage deflection has to be minimized.
Non-powered ring bearing turntable features:
Machine is encouraged with a top capacity ring posture.
Lower price than a ring bearing turntables.
Rotation demands physical force is implemented by operator.
Conventional platforms are rectangular, round platforms are all discretionary.
Platforms can be found in standard or higher capacity augmented settings.
Rotational restricts can be offered via optional detents, locking pins, and tough stops.
Powered ring bearing turntable features:
- The stage is supported with a top capacity ring posture.
- AC drives and motors are typical (DC isn’t accessible).
- High (0-10 RPM) and reduced (0-5 RPM) rotational rates can be found.
- Conventional platforms are rectangular, around plat types are discretionary.
- Platforms can be found in standard or higher capacity augmented settings.