Solved: Thread Stuck In Device Driver Error
The Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver problem is generated by a driver data file being trapped in the never ending loop because it holds that computer hardware to get in idle state. This is usually a driver error and rarely hardware. Thankfully, a driver or BIOS update can certainly deal with it all.
The problem often generates a BSOD crash. If you can start your desktop for sufficient time, complete the ways below. If your desktop could not remain loaded for enough time, start your laptop in to safe mode using the installation media. Follow this guide to fix thread stuck in device driver error in windows 10.
Fix Thread Stuck In Device Driver Error In Windows OS
By performing a series of software updates in most cases correct this kind of fault.
- Update your graphics and audio drivers to the most recent versions.
- Run Windows upgrade and install all updates.
- Update your system board BIOS to most current version.
Performing a BIOS upgrade is a major procedure and suggestions differ based on motherboard developer. Thankfully, most new system boards offer basic update techniques which usually can be carried out from within Windows (if you can possibly load it) or from USB. A number of users revealed that their problem vanished immediately after upgrading their BIOS.
Fix for Gaming Laptops
Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver errors have happened on most laptops that use video gameing graphics cards. Here’s how you can get rid of it.
- Browse to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and Power Options.
- Choose ‘Change plan settings’ beside the chosen preferred plan.
- Click on ‘Change advanced power settings.
- Look for Graphics Power Settings and pick ‘optimized performance’.
- Simply click save changes and reboot your computer.